HOW TO ORDER
Our products can be ordered through the E-commerce, email (email@example.com), Whatsapp (+62.818.346.584), or by visiting our workshop in Jalan Taman Pancing Timur No. 48 Kepaon Pemogan Denpasar Bali Indonesia 80221.
Immediately after the order is made, a Pro Forma Invoice will be sent. Before we start processing the order, customer is advised to ensure the order information is free of error.
MINIMUM ORDER FEE
For a small quantity order, there is no minimum order for each style or color as it is taken from our stock. However, if the order is less than US $ 1,000, there will be a minimum fee of 20% mark up for handling.
We will initiate production after the 50% deposit of the total cost has been received.
Payment can be done in person in our office, through Transfer, PayPal, Western Union, or Money Gram.
Transfer through credit card will be charged with a 3% bank fee, Pay pal will be charged 7.5% .
If payment is transferred through the bank, at times the bank deducts some of the transmitted pay, usually ranging from 6 to 20 USD. For example, if the customer sends US $ 10,000.00, the amount we receive is US $ 9,982. This will require the customer to cover the corresponding bank fee, of in this case, US $ 18. We will record the amount we receive in our customer account statement, in this example it is US $ 9,982, not US $ 10,000.
Our price is ex factory Denpasar, Bali warehouse price, not the FOB price used in the Surabaya, Semarang, or Jakarta sea port. It does not include the hand tag, label, and special packaging, however, it does include our regular packaging. If there are any specific needs of the hand tag, label, packing one piece per poly bag or any others special packaging, then the price will be charged separately.
For the packaging we provide, the goods will be transferred into a master carton box, with each box able to carry either 125 pieces of sarong, or 100 – 200 pieces of garment (depending on its style). The size of the master carton box is 0,1 cubic meter, or 10 boxes equivalent to one cubic meter.
Purchased goods can include customer’s label, our label, or no label. Labels can be supplied by the customer or made by us. The cost of the labels will be charged separately with the original given price from the printing factory.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS
Orders can be custom made in a different size, color, or design. For a unique custom style – design, a minimum of 1000 piece will be required each style, and 250 units per color. Fewer orders may be accepted depending on the price.
Custom orders are also charged with the designing cost, and screen or stamp. However if customers already have their design pattern in our standard sizing, there will be no designing charge, but still a screen or stamp payment.
Designing starts from 30 – 50 USD, while the cost of the screen is 100 USD per style per color. With the stamp, it is 100 USD per stamp (for one design), regardless of the color. If the order is 2500 per style per color, we will provide the order free of design, stamp, and screen charge.
Production time will be confirmed through the Pro forma Invoice. This refers to the day we receive the payment to the day the product will be sent to you. They vary depending on the stock availability, peak/low season, rush/normal time request, quantity ordered, design and color of the goods, as well as the weather. This takes approximately 1 week for ready stock and 1 – 2 months for order.
A 10,000 pieces sarong/clothes stock are always available in our warehouse which can be picked at any time.
We provide a package of sarong sample consisting of 5 pieces hand painted sarong, 5 pieces monocolor stamp sarong, 5 pieces printed sarong, 5 pieces tie dye sarong, 5 pieces plain sarong, 5 piece short dress, 5 pieces long dress, 5 pieces poncho, 5 pieces long pants, 5 pieces short pants.
Sarong Size :
Each sarong weighs 250 – 350 grams depend on quality/thickness, while the size of the sarong is either 165 cm long x 115 cm width, 185 cm long x 115 cm width, or 200cm long x 115 cm width.
Clothing Size :
Most of our clothes are one size fit all following European, Australian and American standard. For a few of the clothes, we have the size: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
We mostly exported to those countries
There a few ways to ship the products:
- Sea Freight. This method of shipping is the cheapest of the three, however consumes the most time. It requires a minimum of 2.5 cubic meter, equivalent to 25 master carton box or 3.125 pieces of sarong. Usually, orders less than 2.5 cubic meters will still be charged the same amount (so, orders below 2.5 cubic meters will be charged 2.5 cubic meters for shipping). This shipping method takes 1 -2 weeks anywhere in Asia, and 30 – 45 days anywhere else worldwide. It also requires customers to organize the goods: taking it from the seaport, paying the custom, as well as some import duty. Mostly, customers use a custom broker to take care of the goods and deliver it from the port to the client’s warehouse.
- Air Plane. This method of transportation is more expensive than through sea, however is much faster. It takes 7 – 10 days anywhere in the world, and requires a minimum of 50 kg of goods (the same applies for air transport: orders less than 50 kg will still be charged the same as if one was to transport 50 kg). To get the best shipping price in terms of pricing per unit, one must ship 1000 kg. Mostly, customers use a custom broker to take care of the goods and deliver it from the port to the client’s warehouse.
- This includes transporting through DHL, FedEx, UPSM TNT, or the post office. This is the most expensive of the three, yet also takes the least time to ship, approximately 4 working days, and includes door to door service.
We include a few variety of special packaging, as listed below:
- A sarong packaged in a small box as a gift (includes the client’s logo in the box)
- A sarong wrapped in a special paper (includes client’s logo, address, and name inside the paper wrapping)
- A sarong tied with a coconut buckle and grass string
- Up to 5 sarongs wrapped in one poly bag with the client’s hand tag in the poly bag
SPECIAL PRICE OFFER
Economies of scale are applied to orders over 40,000 pieces or 1 x 20 feet container, where customers will get a special discount price.
WHY BUY FROM US
- We have been handling sarong since 2000, allowing us to gain experience and skill. Our customer will not need to worry about its production process, as we ensure the excellent quality.
- Even as a small and matured company, we continue to develop our knowledge to push our progress. We always try to upgrade our color, design, commitment, process and capacity to continue improving.
- Due to the considerable period that we’ve been making sarong, we have an extensive collection that can customers choose immediately buy if they do not wish to wait the lengthy production when manufacturing sarong from scratch. We have many different types of sarongs available, including: hand painted sarongs, printed sarongs, double process sarongs, plain sarongs, tie dye sarongs, embroidery sarongs, sequin beads sarongs, etc. Other than sarong style, we have a variety of colors: fancy colors, bright colors, off color, traditional colors and old colors.
- Those purchasing from our stocks will not need to think about minimum order. Although prices will be dependent on the amount you order, it is still a cheap, wholesale price and perfect for customers who want to try our products. This method of purchase provides a fast and efficient sale. We always have 25,000 pieces available, and customers can buy custom if they enjoy our ready stock.
- Big wholesalers aiming at becoming or are monopoly providers can strike an agreement with us. We can guard your products to reduce competition by not selling the same goods to others in your area. This can be applied to exclusive designs modeled by customers, so we won’t sell your exclusive design to anyone else anywhere.
- To create custom products, send the file design through Corel draw or Adobe Illustrator in 200 cm x 120 cm (area in Corel) or 300 dpi. If design is through a third party or designed through us, the design fee starts at 30 USD with a minimum order of 2,500 units, along with the screen or stamp cost. Orders below 2500 units will have a different pricing.
- We guarantee cheap prices with a deeply reliable quality.
- We undertake quality control where the condition of each individual product is inspected before exporting, so buyers do not need to worry about the products’ quality.
- Our production process uses clean water in the washing process to ensure pristine goods. We do not use dirty river water.
- Our business involves multiple parties which benefits from our customer’s orders. We employ women and men to support their families. These small jobs greatly benefit them, and can help improve their lives. Your continuous customer loyalty also provides a stable income for these workers. Some jobs the women do are: sewing in the beads, fringing the sarongs, sewing, over locking, etc, while men tend to do the stamping, carrying, product distribution, etc.
- Part of the sales we receive are donated to those in need, helping to improve their living conditions, such as improved health and education.
- We speak English, allowing easy communication and prevention of fatal mistakes affecting the order. Any information can be sent through G mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or for a faster reply, through Whatsapp (+62.818.346.584).
We will be happy to assist you. For further information, contact: email@example.com or Whatsapp +62.818.346.584